Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By Guest
Top 4 teams will be GB, SIR, TH, NTR.

SIR will take it all.
By Guest
Guest wrote:Top 4 teams will be GB, SIR, TH, NTR.

SIR will take it all.

Well... NTR tied SIR and there were a bunch of fluke goals. Also, SiR is now a middle of the pack team. If anyone is taking it I would bet on TH, NTR and GB in that order.
By Guest
Is that a joke ntr has a couple lucky games. They are no where near a top 5 team
By Guest
Guest wrote:Is that a joke ntr has a couple lucky games. They are no where near a top 5 team

No joke! SIR is in 6 place. NTR is in 2.... Those are the breaks. Check out the NYHL website.
By Guest
A lot of rumours swirling about teams breaking up and who has what for AAA....
By Guest
Many rumours true, but not all of them. Likely 50% of what you hear is true.. Most AAA teams have coaches already.
By RumourMill
Guest wrote:Many rumours true, but not all of them. Likely 50% of what you hear is true.. Most AAA teams have coaches already.

Yes, this is true. JRC, DMF, VK may have a good ideas of who their coaches are going to be ... but A LOT can happen in one year. Don't forget, these AAA teams are actually going to be playing in the 2017/2018 season - NOT - 2016/2017. So imagine, when the whispers become everyday conversation, more talented kids are going to come knocking at the door and the coaches will *have* to consider them. In the end, every owner or organization wants to field the best team.

Keep in mind, the coaches who have been successful at getting the attention of "AAA" organizations still have to play one more year. So in the end, they need to have players for the 2016/2017 season. This means that trying to secure position for your kid on a team that supposedly will go to the JRC, DMF, VK, TM, YN, TT, MR, etc... in 2017/2018 can't hurt but it's definitely no the end all be all.

Usually talent trumps everything... an trust me, there will be a lot of scouting.

Promises made for next year are simply words and not guarantees. Enjoy the post and the following video (pay attention from 0:39 to 0:49 and 1:30 to 1:45... it gives you the gist of my post).... but most of all have fun next year and work hard for a spot.

By Guest
Don't be a sheep..... have your kid's interest in mind. The guy you're following has his kid's interest in mind....
By Guest
Things are definitely moving and teams are already thinking 2017. Watch for scouts in the stands and make sure your current coach passes on your information to the interested party. I've seen it too many times where a coach says: oh no, this kid is not available he's going here or there.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...