Both guests and registered users are welcome to post in this forum.
By Guest
No none of that.

VB has some good players on that team. Was a good game to watch.
By stndrd
OK, now that the groups are set who meets in the finals?

Group A is not so clear but I say: GB
Group B is a clear winner: TH

GB wins the whole thing

I gotta say, TH really lucked out. No one to challenge them in Group B.
By Guest
TH had a pretty good scare in their last game. It's hockey, anything can happen. That's why they play the games.
By Guest
Guest wrote:TH had a pretty good scare in their last game. It's hockey, anything can happen. That's why they play the games.

It would've been pretty brutal for TH to lose. With all the pumping about this team being #1 it would have been completely hillarious to see them knocked out in the first round.
By Guest
North Toronto announced changes to their catchment area today along with changes to their house league divisions. New catchment includes the following postal codes:
M2L, M2P, M3B, M3C, M3H, M3K, M4G, M4H, M4J, M4K, M4N, M4P, M4R, M4S, M4T, M4V, M4W, M4X, M4Y, M5M, M5N, M5P, M5R, M5S, M6A, M6B, M6C, M6E, M6G, M6H, M7A.
By Guest
Guest wrote:North Toronto announced changes to their catchment area today along with changes to their house league divisions. New catchment includes the following postal codes:
M2L, M2P, M3B, M3C, M3H, M3K, M4G, M4H, M4J, M4K, M4N, M4P, M4R, M4S, M4T, M4V, M4W, M4X, M4Y, M5M, M5N, M5P, M5R, M5S, M6A, M6B, M6C, M6E, M6G, M6H, M7A.

Are you kidding me? Guess their teams are struggling OR they want to be more competitive.

In any case, this is good news for NT.

I don't know how many postal codes they had previously... but did they add a lot more?
By Guest
Guest wrote:NTR destroyed FF 7-0

How was the SIR game? Did they beat VR?
  Become a member and ditch the ads...