Registration is needed to post to this forum.
By Parent
What about the NYR and MM?

All this talk about TM but which NYHL team is going to make the jump and are those players already "selected"?
By RumourMill
Bounce wrote:Do the TM in fact have a coach selected for the 2008 AAA team?

There are so many unknowns with the TM... I would speculate that they most likely have a coach in mind.
By Bounce
RumourMill wrote:
Bounce wrote:Do the TM in fact have a coach selected for the 2008 AAA team?

There are so many unknowns with the TM... I would speculate that they most likely have a coach in mind.

So if I read between the lines ... nothing is certain in your mind.
By minorhockey
Bounce wrote:Also how the hell do I change my avatar?

Hi Bounce,

Here are some instructions on how to change your Avatar:

1. Click on the caret beside your username on the top right-hand side and a window should appear.
  2. Under the current Avatar you'll see a link listed as "Change Avatar". Click on it and you'll be taken to the Avatar editing screen.
  3. In the Avatar editing screen, in the "Avatar Options" section, click on "Gallery avatar".
  4. Once you do this, you'll see a bunch of Avatars (50+ and counting) you can select.
  5. Once you find the Avatar that suits you, click on the little circle under it. This will select the Avatar.
  6. Finally, at the bottom of the "Avatar Options" section, click on "Submit" and your Avatar will be changed.
By 2008observer
Put it this way:

Top 2008 AAA teams have their core figured out BUT some teams are banking on a core that will not be there when the AAA year comes. Scary.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...