Registration is needed to post to this forum.
By RumourMill
Whether the following is true or not, I don't know. However, these are the current rumours and speculations.

The current top 5 GTHL teams and the respective rumours for 2008 team connections:

1. JRC => 2008 GB/TH connection
  2. TM => 2008 NTR/HVB/TH/multiple connections
  3. MS => 2008 PC connection
  4. VK => 2008 SIR/multiple connections
  5. DMF => 2008 TH connection
By TheG
RumourMill wrote:Whether the following is true or not, I don't know. However, these are the current rumours and speculations.

The current top 5 GTHL teams and the respective rumours for 2008 team connections:

Holy.... WTF... this is crazy.... no wonder there's chatter about teams breaking up or at least losing some players.
By Manu
Don't try to make one of those teams next year, one thing is certain the entire team doesn't follow the GTHL club.
By RumourMill
Manu wrote:Don't try to make one of those teams next year, one thing is certain the entire team doesn't follow the GTHL club.

Take care here - rumours only - do your due diligence before making any sort of "move"; especially a year before the AAA year. As of right now, these are: rumours and connections. Take DMF => TH connection; it probably means that a select few from that team will end up on the DMF: it certainly doesn't mean that the entire TH team is going to the DMF. It is very rare to see an entire team move from Tier 1 to AAA. Do your due diligence!

If you don't move with your team in the AAA year, you'll find a spot on a AA team and then find your way to a AAA club. a year (or a couple of years) after. There's also a possible that a future AAA team will have scouted your son or daughter for a spot on their roster.
By IceRink
RumourMill wrote:

What about the other teams????
By hockeydude
I think your connection between JRC and TH/GB is more of a connection between TH (one or two players & parents) and JRC. The GB connection is more of a collateral thing.
By Elephant
hockeydude wrote:I think your connection between JRC and TH/GB is more of a connection between TH (one or two players & parents) and JRC. The GB connection is more of a collateral thing.

Heard the same thing. GB group trying to find home outside of GB.
By RumourMill
pear wrote:
pear wrote:Who has the Young Nats?

Young Nats and Toronto Red Wings?

DD (Tier 1 that got moved to Tier 2) => YN
Weston (all new players from various Tier 1 teams) => TRW
  Become a member and ditch the ads...