Registration is needed to post to this forum.
By jkt
Toronto Bulldogs or Pro Hockey... which one should my son play on if both teams have made offers?
By minorhockey
jkt wrote:Toronto Bulldogs or Pro Hockey... which one should my son play on if both teams have made offers?

Hi JKT,

Based on the recent poll, it looks like a number of kids (who's parents are on these boards) will be playing for the Bulldogs. Unless those results change, the Bulldogs are in the lead.

Take a look at the poll.

Good luck!

Minor Hockey Forums
By springhoc
jkt wrote:Toronto Bulldogs or Pro Hockey... which one should my son play on if both teams have made offers?

Both those orgs usually send teams to "The Brick" tournament in Edmonton. With that in mind, they are both pretty teams to play for. Keep in mind though that each or these banners have a number of teams.
By springhockey
Looks like the Toronto Bulldogs have posted their coaches for the 2007, 2008 and 2009 teams.

Some familiar names.
By dart
springhockey wrote:Looks like the Toronto Bulldogs have posted their coaches for the 2007, 2008 and 2009 teams.

Some familiar names.

Anyone know how Brick team is selected? I see 2 2007 teams, 3 2008 teams and 2 2009 teams - how can I know which coach/team will end up being the team that goes to the Brick?
By bills
Strangely, two of the 2008 Bulldogs coaches were on the bench together - what happened? Why the split?
By RumourMill
bills wrote:Strangely, two of the 2008 Bulldogs coaches were on the bench together - what happened? Why the split?

Both are good coaches and each probably had an opportunity to build their own spring team... probably nothing more than that.
  Become a member and ditch the ads...